giovedì 17 dicembre 2015

Karten - five knitting patterns by Tibisay

This morning I have a surprise! Many of you know that I am a translator.. and a knitter, but what you may not know is that for the last 2 or 3 years I have been translating Valentina Cosciani's  - aka Tibisay - knitting patterns. A couple of months ago she asked me if I would like to translate her first book - patterns for a collection of knit accessories inspired by five northern European cities.. of course I said yes! She told me that it was top-secret and so I have been literally sitting on my hot little hands itching to type this post about the project for the last month or so! The book is finally a reality and just in time for Christmas!! You can take a peek at the cover and even have it printed on-demand here https://www.createspace.com/5943605 ! "Karten" will also be available on Amazon in a day or so and of course, for all you Ravelry.com buffs, it will soon be available for download in Valentina's Ravelry store here http://www.ravelry.com/stores/artherapy!!

Nessun commento: