mercoledì 29 febbraio 2012

From the fashion runway to your needles!

Yesterday I saw this photo on my facebook page, a post on Zesther Garcia Palao's Facebook page. I couldn't help thinking that I had seen that cape or a similar one somewhere on the web! Beautiful construction - garterstitch and short rows (very Elizabeth Zimmermann I might add!) and a palette of lovely colors perfect for Spring. Where had I seen it?
Then it came to me!
I had seen a very similar cape on the Garnerstudio website!
The construction is very similar.. you just need to make a few modifications.. no colar, all-around garter stitch edging and then a bias fabric front edging with self-loop button holes and buttons.

So if you are craving something stylish for this spring - download the pattern free here, get out your needles, pick your colours and start knitting!

Nessun commento: