giovedì 10 marzo 2011

boleros and neckwarmers

This has been a busy week!
Work was about normal but with the beautiful weather I tried to get out every day for at least an hour!
As far as knitting goes... I completed one project and started another!






First the work in progress! Ami Madison's stacked eyelet cowl. I am making it with two strands of yarn worked together: 1 of Alpina by Mondial in a beautiful Rose Pink and 1 of Mohair Royale by Lana Gato in a hazy violet pink. The effect is stunning! I will probably have to add another ball of the pink!






Instead the finished project is my Little Princess Bolero, in true 1950s style! I made it in a beautiful self-shading yarn in tones of purple, orchid, chartreuse and off white. The cuffs and trim are worked with two strands of yarn.One of Alpina by Mondial and the other in Mohair Royal by Lana Gatto, both in muted chartreuse. This little bolero would be adorable over fully gathered dress in a small cotton print or gingham!
The bolero is a girls' size 4-6 and is available for purchase in my Etsy shop!




Well that's it for now!
Keep on knitting!!!

1 commento:

ariarossa ha detto...

bellissimi i tuoi lavori!
buona domenica!