sabato 1 gennaio 2011

out with the old...

last night as I was sneezing, coughing, sniffling on the sofa watching Excalibur... I knitted up a quick baktus scarf to finish up the yarn left over from the vintage jacket... last project finished in 2010



that leaves me 3 WIP (works in progress - for all you non-knitties) to finish.. a scarf started for my self in 2009 (I blush to think...), the cropped hoodie that I started for gabriella in 2010 and... the shawl I started for myself in 2010


but the real news of the day.. tatatatadaaaa - roll drum and sounding trumpets...
I finally started the (in)famous snail hat!
I am straying a bit from Elizabeth Zimmermann's original in that I am using a thick and thin yarn, so I am not quite sure if the "snail" effect will be quite the same!

will keep you all posted!

In the meantime...

happy new year!!

Nessun commento: