venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

today is a good day!

last year about this time my husband and I went to visit friends in Florence and it started snowing...
I will give you the short version.. we never got home until past 2am because all the switches on the train tracks were frozen.. the long version is much funnier but I'll save it for another time!
last night we went to Florence to visit the same friends..

and as the temperature went down and the sky started clouding over.. I started reliving the terror of being stranded at midnight in the abandoned Pescia station.. my husband, myself and 2 o 3 subjects of questionable character.. I will not elaborate...
however, my worst nightmare did not come true and by midnight we were safe and sound in our little lucca loft
but there is more to be happy about...
On Dec. 5th I wrote to LU.C.C.A. (Lucca Center of Contemporary ARt) asking if they would host a knit group... no answer and so I sighed and forgot about it.. but today... they answered and are enthusiastic about my idea
tomorrow I will trudge through the snow and go and discuss the details with the coordinator of the museum
and so...
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Nessun commento: